Monday, August 26, 2013

About me


What instruments do you play? I play guitar, trumpet, ukulele, and bass. The first instrument that I started out with trumpet, I practiced a lot and eventually lost my love for it because there wasn’t any music that was appealing to me that I could play on the trumpet. I stopped playing in 7th grade. In 8th Grade I took on the guitar and taught myself within a matter of months. I play a variety of music on the guitar, everywhere from Spanish guitar to grungy rock. Guitar is so far my favorite instrument and I want to continue playing. I picked up the guitar a little after I started getting pretty good at guitar, it was easy for me to learn and I continue to play and learn songs. I just recently started playing the bass I like it so far and I want to continue learning the bass. I’m trying to get a band and hopefully play until I get old, but I just want to do it for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment