Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review 25 questions

Today in class we did an in depth review on our previous blog, from CIA.gov. We answer 25 questions about the worlds government, transportation system, imports exports, etc. Mr. Schick explained to us these 25 questions. This lesson taught me a lot about how other countries work, how their government works and how they make a profit off of money they make. I realized how much other countries help America, if they like or dislike us, they give us aid and we give them aid. I never knew we traded oil with venezuala, and the president of venezuala hates America, but yet he still sells oil to America. I realized how little money chinese workers make sized to how much they work. I realized that America isnt as big as  it seems. Its third in population and barley in the top 5 of size.

No comments:

Post a Comment